Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don’t want the endless free extra help candy’s I like to play the game using my own skill cant I turn them off? Als please could the game stop flashing where to play a move I like to work it out myself.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jacky, this has already been reported to the studio because a number of players wanted the option to turn it off. I am not privy as to what goes on behind the scenes so I don't know if they are working on this now. But thanks for adding your thoughts here on this.