Why is there no more magic helmet or space dash?? I play on a pc.

Options
Fergie_1
Fergie_1 Posts: 15 Level 2

iot getting the helmet when completing levelsanymore

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Fergie 1,

I am creating a list of complaints about the Space Dash.  Is it gone or just not working?  If it's gone, then perhaps it's due to another glitch that they found.  I will be forwarding this list to a King Admin  tomorrow morning.

• Matthew_Klein
    Matthew_Klein Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Same here.  No Mort Helmet and no Space Dash.  Just completely gone.

• Fergie_1
    Fergie_1 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Hi Fergie 1,

I am creating a list of complaints about the Space Dash.  Is it gone or just not working?  If it's gone, then perhaps it's due to another glitch that they found.  I will be forwarding this list to a King Admin  tomorrow morning.

It's totally gone. It's been 2 or 3 days now.
  • bernchye
    bernchye Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I am having same issue as well. it is only happen on PC. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey guys, just to let you all know the Space Dash/Helmet challenge has been taken off the computer.  The studio found a glitch in the HTML5 coding and they are trying to resolve it.  It is only available on mobile devices until they can resolve the coding glitch.

• Jo_Shively
    Jo_Shively Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

that is one more thing lost... first they stopped giving double coins when you pass a level... then they changed the piggy bank from 60 to 30... (i haven't purchased one since the change) and now no helmet and the levels are getting tougher and tougher... kind of disappointing... it is supposed to be my chill out time

• Betty_Thornal
    Betty_Thornal Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey guys, just to let you all know the Space Dash/Helmet challenge has been taken off the computer.  The studio found a glitch in the HTML5 coding and they are trying to resolve it.  It is only available on mobile devices until they can resolve the coding glitch.

Do you know when problem will be resolved

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?