Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
iot getting the helmet when completing levelsanymore
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey guys, just to let you all know the Space Dash/Helmet challenge has been taken off the computer. The studio found a glitch in the HTML5 coding and they are trying to resolve it. It is only available on mobile devices until they can resolve the coding glitch.
that is one more thing lost... first they stopped giving double coins when you pass a level... then they changed the piggy bank from 60 to 30... (i haven't purchased one since the change) and now no helmet and the levels are getting tougher and tougher... kind of disappointing... it is supposed to be my chill out time
I am having same issue as well. it is only happen on PC.
Hi Fergie 1,I am creating a list of complaints about the Space Dash. Is it gone or just not working? If it's gone, then perhaps it's due to another glitch that they found. I will be forwarding this list to a King Admin tomorrow morning.
Hi Fergie 1,
I am creating a list of complaints about the Space Dash. Is it gone or just not working? If it's gone, then perhaps it's due to another glitch that they found. I will be forwarding this list to a King Admin tomorrow morning.
Same here. No Mort Helmet and no Space Dash. Just completely gone.