Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have 9 booster fish in my "inventory" but they never show up before I play a game...how do I access these??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi marie1615, the fish can only be loaded before the game. It's not something that you can add while playing the game. Also if the level that you are at doesn't require the fish then you won't see it. It's usually available for the jelly levels.