Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The level shows that I should be getting mystery boosts and none are appearing. Please fix!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
They must have changed the entire level since the videos were created. Sometimes it doesn't pay to look for videos because the video creators do these videos when the levels are first introduced to the players. Then the studio monitors these levels and sometimes "tweaks" them so then the videos are no longer good.
I have exactly same problem!!
Do you still have to collect jellies? Wow it's really hiccuping because my answer came through twice! Maybe they changed the entire level. Let's see if anyone else writes here about this level.
There are definitely ? boosts in that video, my set up was different though, I had three licorice whip columns at the top.
Hi Deb, I just answered your last question on this. Your question must have hiccuped and came through twice. This video doesn't show mystery boosts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD3Ca9eOceA
Hi Deb, I just looked at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD3Ca9eOceA and I am not seeing mystery boosts. Could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here so that I can get a better idea of what you are referring to?