Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 2501 had helmets when you leveled up. Now they are gone. I play CC on 4 family accounts, and no helmets on any of them.....is any one else having this problem....CC..bring back the helmets...pretty please, with a cherry on top.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Victoria, I believe there might be a new glitch on the Space Dash/Helmet challenge or the studio took it off but I have reported all the players who have been commenting here and we are waiting to see if and when it comes back again.