Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this level has a glitch, the fish attack the spawners and not the jellies, 3 times now I have had 1 jelly left hit the float and it went to the spawner rather than the jelly! U trying to get us to purchase hammers? Grrrr
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No it's definitely not a glitch since no one else is reporting this.
Have no hammers that’s why I thought it was a glitch to get you to buy hammers as I have only needed 1 jelly a few times and each time hit the float and the fish went to a spawner x
Hi snitchmeister, no one else is reporting this as a glitch. I just checked a couple of videos on You Tube and the fish were hitting the jellies. Perhaps this is a new glitch starting so I will keep my eyes posted here for the next couple of days to see if anyone else reports this. Do you have any boosters like the lollipop? I would tell you to use the lollipop for the jellies. That is what I do when I just have one or two jellies to clear.