Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the only one this has been a week since it won't load
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Frank, yes there is a reason. The studio took it off because there is another glitch and they are trying to resolve it. Once it's fixed you will see it back again.
Hi Kamlesh, I am not privy to that information so I guess I wait along side you to find out when it returns. It is available on mobile but not on the computer/browsers.
Hi Dean, I am very surprised that your friend has it on their computer because I was told by a King Admin that it had been taken off the computer. There is a glitch in the HTML5 coding and until they can resolve it, the challenge is only available on mobile devices.
one of my mates have still got it on their computer, i thought it was just mine until now
Been almost 5 days an still no space ships or Motts helmut
Can't clear one level without space dash, guess i'm done playing until they bring it back
Hi Elsa Thanks Any idea by when they should resolve this issue.
Thanks