Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did not accept Buddy Challenge and I don't want to play it. I don't want my information available to strangers. I can not remove it or opt out so you have to do it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi DoraTr,
I have an update for you on the buddy challenge if you play it on a mobile device. You can now opt out of this challenge. You can read all about it here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/superstar-information-post-can-i-opt-out-of-playing-the-buddy-challenge
Cancel that! The stupid Buddy Challenge popped up again! And there is no option of opting out.
I had to install Candy Crush on my phone in order to do what Queen Mia wrote. There isn't the option she talks about on the computer version. But I did that - will just uninstall from the phone later - and the Buddy challenge has been removed from my Candy Crush connection. Thank you.
Hi DoraTr, I am just a volunteer who comes here to help answer the questions. I am not privy to the information nor do I know how high it is on the priority list at the moment. There are lots of glitches going on and the studio is working to resolve them. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about the buddy challenge here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/buddy-challenge-222780714