Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm not getting my boosters when I win a game, and also, can you find a way maybe with that wheel setting where I can send lives to my friends instead of scrolling down and down. It would also help you if more ppl did get lives. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Diane, are you referring to the Space Dash/Helmet challenge? The studio has taken it off the computer version because they are trying to resolve a glitch. It can only be played on mobile device until they resolve it.
I'm not sure what you are referring to with regards to the wheel. Can you possibly give me more details?