Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My phone shut down and updated. When I relaunched Candy Crush, all my boosters, i had, are gone. I had close to 50 bombs, 35 fish and lots of others? anyway to get them back? I still have all my lives available, just the booster disappeared.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bert, unfortunately when playing the game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are kept just on that device so that you can play the game offline. Any crash or update of the operating system can cause you to lose them. King does not reimburse for rewarded boosters. You can read more about it here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/where-did-my-free-boosters-go-on-my-mobile-device