Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I Woudl like to reset my level in my Facebook account to level 1 but unable to do so. Contacted king care only replied by a robot called Anna and she is not really answering my question. What should I do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't know why they can't reset it but I can tell you that they can't delete your Kingdom account because I already asked them to delete a second account that I don't use. I was told that they can't delete them.
Can help me to delete my kingdom account ?
Why the developer can't reset it?
Hi there, King cannot reset your game back to the beginning. So if you were playing on Facebook or the Kingdom then you can try to play without logging into either one. But I do have to let you know that when playing through either one of them your progress gets saved on the server. If you don't log in with either one then you can lose your new progress at any time. You could also start a new Kingdom account but make sure that you don't sync it with your current Facebook account.