Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Who do I speak with to learn more about the process of running video interstitials for a marketing campaign for a small craft whiskey brand in the USA?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Brian, I do not believe that King is in charge of these ads so I'm not sure how to direct your message. Sometimes the King Admins roam the messages here so hopefully someone will be able to offer you further information.