⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

NOT PLAYING UNTIL CHANGES

Options
Michelle_Baer
Michelle_Baer Posts: 1 Newbie

I really love this game.  You have changed many items on this game.  Morts helmets and Space dash have been taken away.  Cost of buying coins have changed to paying more and getting less. The amount of turns on many levels have been reduced. EX. 1168, 344, 126 and many more.  I will not play for a while until the changes are back.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Michelle, I hear you and empathize with what you are going through.  I'm just a volunteer who comes here to help the players with their questions.

Regarding the Space Dash/Helmet challenge it has been taken off the HTML5 computer version because the studio found a glitch and they are trying to resolve it.  At the moment it can only be played on mobile devices.

Regarding the piggy bank and the number of gold bars being reduced, one player wrote here this morning that she opened a new account and now even though she's back at the beginning she is also back to getting 60 gold bars instead of 30.

Regarding the number of moves being dropped, you can read what Queen Mia had to say about this here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?