Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do i stop soda crush connecting to facebook?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok first let's try some troubleshooing - follow the steps on this link: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/retrieving-your-game-on-an-android-device
Now I want you to check out the steps on this link to see if you can log out of Facebook: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Then try to log into the Kingdom. You should play the game either with Facebook or the Kingdom otherwise you can lose your progress any time there is a crash on your device or an upgrade to your operating system.
Let me know how these work out for you.
On my android phone
Where are you playing the game - computer or mobile device? If computer, are you playing through your Facebook page because that will automatically log you into Facebook.
No I want to log in not using Facebook but it keeps connecting me that way!
Hi Vickyannbiggs, I'm not sure what you are asking. Do you not want to connect through Facebook? Please give me more details so that I can offer further direction.