Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have only 13 moves. I see others have 20 or more. Please fix this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Marlene- Welcome to the community! Our game team are currently doing some testing and this can impact the number of moves that you see in your game. I can completely understand that this is frustrating and I will be sure to pass on your feedback.
You can find out a little more about this here
Many thanks!