Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In candy crush level 3821, the frog doesn’t expand properly. It will expand once or not at all
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem. I write to King, but they sent me here
Same. It has been two weeks since the original question. Please fix it!
Same problem here. Actually getting tired of all the changes and then you don't want to fix something that's wrong.wont be long before I stop wasting my time.i loved this game. But no it just stresses me out.
Having the same problem. Used colourbombs on same colour as the frog
but nothing changed!
No fun to play
Please fix this King