Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can still get candy crush on pc but it is the crush site from a couple of years ago, I don't get the piggy bank or the daily calendar, I didn't lose any of my levels but the page reverted to a couple of years ago
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Delores, I'm not sure which browser you are using, but there is an issue with the new Chrome version. Check more info there: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/laoding-issue
Try to use another browser like Opera or Edge. Firefox is also having some difficulty lately.