⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

3690 glitch

Options
David_H
David_H Posts: 63 Level 3

3690 is only possible when you get a good series of fish sent to remove the jelly.  However, the jelly fish tend to ignore the jelly, especially as you get close to the end, and start to 'eat' at the spawners, which have no value in the game as there is no jelly under them.  Several times I've come close to completing the level, only for the fish I generate to ignore the jelly that would have won it for me and they go, aimlessly, to the spawners.  Is this a glitch?  I notice others mention it on other forums so it's something that perhaps needs addressing as I'm currently struggling, especially as I've no Space Dash nor Mort's Helmets as these seem to have disappeared on Facebook's version, making everything ten times harder.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi David, I just checked here on King Care to see if anyone else has reported this as a glitch.  You are the first one, but I will keep my eyes open here during the weekend because it could be the beginning of a new glitch.

The Space Dash/Helmet challenge has been taken off the computer version because there is a glitch with the HTML5 coding and the studio is trying to resolve this.  So it's only available on mobile devices until further notice.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?