Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Now I have only the portrait mode. That is fine for my iPhone but not on my iPad
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Photony, I don't think that would be a King glitch. It might have something to do with your device. I have an iPad and iPhone and it's never gone to landscape mode. Actually, I never turned the device sideways to see if it does. I just always play portrait mode. Try some this troubleshooting to see if you can get it to change: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/retrieving-your-game-on-an-apple-device