Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My buddy challenge has been saying “loading” for hours but still hasn’t loaded
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cee Crush, it appears that there is definitely a new glitch on the Buddy Challenge and I have started a list of all the messages here. I will be turning over this list to a King Admin on Monday and she will elevate it to the studio.
Hi Salpal918,Thank you for writing us here on King Care. I think this might be a new glitch that just started so I am going to keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this.
Hi Salpal918,
Thank you for writing us here on King Care. I think this might be a new glitch that just started so I am going to keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this.
I am having the same problem. Buddy Challenge doesn’t load-just keeps saying “loading”. Then if the Buddy Challenge finally loads, it doesn’t show any of the progress.