Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can not keep my spooky dash boosters after restarting the app or refresh.It is very annoying and very boring indeed.Is it something wrong?Or the game will go on like this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Anna, are you trying to quit the game because you don't like the board and then you restart the game? I know that option is no longer available so if you do that you lose a life. Not sure about the boosters though. I will keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this. It might be a new glitch starting.