Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been waiting for about a day and a half for my buddy challenge to load. I have put my phone on LTE and good Wifi and logged in and out of the app multiple times. Every time I try to go to it it just keeps saying loading.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hannah0630,
Thank you for writing us here on King Care. I think this might be a new glitch that just started so I am going to keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this.
Thank you Elsa! Much appreciated!!
Hi Hannah0630,Thank you for writing us here on King Care. I think this might be a new glitch that just started so I am going to keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this.
Hi Roberto, I am keeping track of these messages because there have been a few players reporting this today. I will pass along this information to them but they won't get this until the beginning of the week since we are now going into the weekend.
Hi Elsa!!!! Have the same problem. The buddy challenge disappear or fail to load. This is somewhat frustrating as we try to solve the task. Also some times it does not add the points earned correctly. When the buddy challenges started it was much more stable and the points were given correctly. This was when the challenged appeared in the main board of Candy Crush, now they changed the ubicación and is now on the spinning wheel section. Can you please help!!! Thank in advance!!!