Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Each time I complete a level, I see the same friend with an impossible score like 34367823. I asked him about these scores and he told me he never had them.
Not fun to know that I will never be first but always second at best
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi David, that is very weird! You are the first player reporting something like this, especially since you know the person and asked him. Maybe we need to add this to the list of glitches going on at the moment! Thanks for letting us know about this.