Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My Buddy Challenge would not load for two days. Today it finally loaded but won't accept my progress. I don’t want to lose my partner. What's happening?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jinx, you are the first person reporting a problem with this challenge. I will keep my eyes open here during the next few days to see if anyone else reports this. If it turns out to be a glitch I will elevate it to a King Admin who will report it to the studio. Thanks for letting us know.