Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I hav received all my magic dash. When I went back in all my magic dash is gone and all of my sweet supplies are gone. This has happen all week what’s the issue
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Heidi,The Space Dash/Helmet challenge has been taken off the computer version because the studio found a glitch on the HTML5 and they are trying to resolve this. It’s only available on mobile versions until further notice. But you are saying that you played the game on a mobile device so that might be a different issue. When playing the game on a mobile device all lives and boosters are saved to that device so that you can play the game offline. Any crashes or operating system updates can cause you to lose everything. You can read more about this here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/where-did-my-free-boosters-go-on-my-mobile-device
Hi Heidi,
The Space Dash/Helmet challenge has been taken off the computer version because the studio found a glitch on the HTML5 and they are trying to resolve this. It’s only available on mobile versions until further notice.
But you are saying that you played the game on a mobile device so that might be a different issue. When playing the game on a mobile device all lives and boosters are saved to that device so that you can play the game offline. Any crashes or operating system updates can cause you to lose everything. You can read more about this here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/where-did-my-free-boosters-go-on-my-mobile-device
Hi Heidi, it is frustrating to lose everything and I asked a King Admin once why they can't have a pop up when someone first starts playing to say that if you play on a mobile device you can lose your lives and boosters at any time. I guess they didn't like my idea because it hasn't happened yet.
I it has not resolve the issue. It still does it from iPhone to my I pad. Very frustrating.