Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The 2 hour reward you receive is a joke, it uses up your 5 lives and thats it ..why do this ..get your act together or you will lose players
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pauline, yes there has been a glitch with the infinity free hours of lives where you only get it 5 times and then it's gone. The studio is aware of this but I do not believe that it is a top priority at the moment. I am not privy to the priority list so I don't know where on the list this would fall.