Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get no where with level 1448, I just get oops no more matches. What is the purpose and plan of this level???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sue, wow I haven't seen that message in a long time. Did you get the candies going into a bag and the bag shaking and then it starting a new board? That's how it used to be so I'm curious if they still use the bag or not. Here is a tip on how to clear the level: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2016/01/candy-crush-saga-level-1448.html