Morts Helmuts and the Spaceship boosters still not resolved!

G.s._HallG.s._Hall Posts: 4

I only play CC Saga on different PC's and I lost Morts Helmuts and the Spaceship boosters around Oct 2nd. I've read other post so I know I'm not alone. However there are many that I know who play on their mobile devices and they still haven't lost either. This is an issue that should have been resolved by now. 

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,769 Superstar

Hi G.s. Hall,

The Space Dash/Helmet challenge has been taken off the computer version because the studio found a glitch on the HTML5 and they are trying to resolve this.  It’s only available on mobile versions until further notice.

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • G.s._HallG.s._Hall Posts: 4

I'm almost finished with all available levels. Thank you for the reply.

• G.s._HallG.s._Hall Posts: 4

Hi G.s. Hall,

The Space Dash/Helmet challenge has been taken off the computer version because the studio found a glitch on the HTML5 and they are trying to resolve this.  It’s only available on mobile versions until further notice.

Elsa I have two more questions. 1st) is there any kind of time table on the HTML5 problem? 2nd) i have a lot of boosts but when I logged in with my mobile they were all gone ... why is that?