Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yesterday I was at 3693 but today when I went to look I was in 3737 without playing. How it this possible? Suddenly +44 levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carol, first check to see if there are starts on 3693. Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level so you have to replay it and then refresh the game. If that's not it, then please follow the steps on this link to help you get your progress back: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep