Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
to see the build-a-Bot,on fun events,via email,because I do not know any other way.I hope you got it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Anna, yes I got it and saved the picture. I think the studio is putting out a few new challenges but they are all in test mode so the players are randomly chosen to test them. The studio monitors these tests so if you have a problem/glitch they can see it and modify the challenge. So far, you are the only lucky tester reporting this challenge here!