Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm user Federica Vespi and I would ask why I don't have scatto magico when all my friend have it. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Federica, here is what a King Admin, Tony, wrote about this: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/space-dash-and-all-other-challenges-disappeared
Yes it is Space Dash/Helmet but now (in these day) my boyfriend and my friend have this event and I has never game with it.
Oh you must be talking about the Space Dash/Helmet challenge where you get a reward if you clear a level on the first try. Then if you win the next level on the first try you get 2 rewards. This challenge is having a large problem right now so hang in there until they fix it and then maybe you will see it in your game.
I can't do screenshot because I can't see the event in my game. But it is the event that give you special candy at the beginning of the level when you pass them consecutely.
Hi Federica, I don't know what event that is. It might be a new challenge that just started. When the studio introduces new challenges they put them out as tests. That means that players are randomly chosen to test them out. They monitor these challenges to see if the players are able to play them or if there is a glitch that prevents them from completing it. You might have been chosen to be a tester. Could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here so that I have a better idea of what you are talking about? Here is a link if you need help with the print screen: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/android.html