Hi, I have 2 IPads, both have the Candy Crush Saga App. Installed on them, also of course they sync. Only on one IPad Candy Crush Saga will not connect to fb/wifi. This seemed to happen the same day that I downloaded the new Candy Crush with Friends app. I am on level 3668 and do not want to lose my level or progress. I have tried uninstalling the new App., shutting down iPad, double clicking and removing, turning wifi off then back on....please help. I am computer illiterate so please walk me through this slowly and simply. Thank You. When I go to connect the message I get is Failed Sorry you don't have access to the Kingdom right now. Please try connecting again later.The little wheel just spins and spins as it's trying to connect but is unable to. I am able to connect to every other game that requires the internet on my iPad.