I have a problem, this level is not marked as hard and everywhere else it says it should have 30 moves. This is impossible to defeat with only 12 moves. I have tried so many of the standard boosters but it's simply not achieveable. I've played enough games to know when it's just a particularly hard level or not. Especially considering that the acorns and cherries are rarely even all existent on the screen before the last move, and certainly nowhere useful. I've read about the whole changing things for certain people to test stuff out, but all it's making me do is reconsider why I'm wasting my time on this game. There's plenty more out there if it's going to get unfair. Games can be hard, but they also have to be possible to win as otherwise they are not fun to play and forcing people into involuntary beta testing at their expense will never end well for your PR. If it's a way of getting me to pay for extra moves, or fancy piñata boosters that you win once in a blue moon then I'll take my game play elsewhere.