Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played the lucky beans and picked 2 30 minute chocolate balls and a 30 minute wrapped candy/striped candy but the wrapped candy/striped candy never registered in my game. Am I just out of luck to get it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
From what I have seen on my game I made it up to the third and when I went to #4 I got the Bubblegum Troll and it wanted me to spend money so I "x" out of it. GeodieGirl, did you make it through all 5 of them?
I have played this about 4 times now, lucked out twice and claimed prizes twice, neither of which ever register in the game I'm playing. The last one, just now, I claimed at the second level and it was supposed to be 1 hour of the coconut wheel but nothing. What's the point?
Hi Kaybee, I have no clue how that bean stalk works so maybe you can tell me all about it. I only got up to the third level and then was asked to purchase something so I closed it out. Did you make it to the top? What is supposed to happen when you get to the top? Is it free boosters for your next level or can you choose what level to use them in?