Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)when I start to play, I only get the regular 15 minutes before I’m shut down - so what is the use of two hours on the bonus of Buddy Challenge?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lindacc, the buddy challenge had another glitch this weekend and a lot of players said that it wasn't loading. I just reported it to the King Admin and she has already reported it to the studio. So now we have to wait for the studio to resolve this. Perhaps once it's fixed your reward will work properly.