We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 3832

WizardofOZ
WizardofOZ Posts: 30 Level 2

This is a FRANKENSTEIN level. TOOOOOO MANY variables in the game to be able to solve it.Tired of being a guinea pig for everyone else who eventually gets to these levels.Surely your programmers play these games first before they are released otherwise they need to be shot !Not happy again Jan for the umpteenth time !

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend

Hi Jan, I know which level you are referring to.  I wrote in my group on how to clear it because it's the first time that I ever saw the portal at the top and you had to get the cherry up there to clear.  To clear this level you have to make sure that you don't get rid of any candies or blockers below the cherry because that's how it climbs up there.  The first time I did it I kept clearing the blocks underneath until I realized what had to be done.  So make sure that you don't touch anything below the cherry and it will rise up and out.

• Sharon_Goldstein
    Sharon_Goldstein Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Jan, I know which level you are referring to.  I wrote in my group on how to clear it because it's the first time that I ever saw the portal at the top and you had to get the cherry up there to clear.  To clear this level you have to make sure that you don't get rid of any candies or blockers below the cherry because that's how it climbs up there.  The first time I did it I kept clearing the blocks underneath until I realized what had to be done.  So make sure that you don't touch anything below the cherry and it will rise up and out.

Can't keep blocks under the cherry. Any clues?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?