Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when i look at the help section the total to get is 30,000, mine is 120,000 which is impossible to achieve, is this a glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gail, thanks for writing back and glad to hear that you cleared it. Unfortunately, I am like you and I also end up purchasing extra moves and boosters because I have no patience to wait for days to clear a level.
Thank you Elsa, I ended up spending a small fortune to just get out of the wretched level. Thanks so much for this, it was interesting to watch how he achieved the level.
Hi Gail, I found a couple of videos online showing 120,000. Here is one of them so see if it helps you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JvzcZNwDuU