Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi there,
My name is Devon Lendrum, I at the moment stay in Gaborone, Botswana and I am a developer. I am at the moment busy coding a game and would like to enquire about advertising your game on our site and at the later on stage with in our app.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Devon96, I am just a volunteer that comes here to help the players with their issues. I will pass your message along to a King Manager. Thanks for writing here.