⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 312 Level 3

Now that CC has lowered the moves and added chocolate to the bottom, another impossible level without lots and lots of boosters.  Also, for whatever reason, CC has taken the space helmet away on the computer. 

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello my dear friend paralady99, I wish I had good news to report regarding the number of moves.  Queen Mia updated her question and you can read her update here: 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends

The Space Dash/Helmet challenge was taken off the computer version because the studio found a glitch in the HTML5 coding.  They are trying to resolve it so until it's resolved it's only available on mobile devices. 

• parlady99
    Options

Hello Elsa, my CC friend.  Thanks for your update and I hope the techs resolve the space helmet challenge very quickly so that I will have a chance to complete a level.  Those of us that have gotten this far don't mind a challenge; but it is very frustrating to have to use boosters to complete pretty much every level.  Even Queen Mia says that.

• parlady99
    Options

Elsa, I re-read Queen Mia's comments after working on levels in Munchy Mansion.  I don't know when she wrote her comments; but pretty much every level so far has lower moves than what we can find in videos.  These levels are impossible especially without the space helmet.  Oh well, you have tried to help us and maybe one day, CC will listen.  Till then, I'll go back and stock up on my boosters. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?