Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I open the game now it tells me I have reached the end of the journey (2825) and I need to update my browser for more levels. I was playing level 3746. My browser is updated. What happens now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Stephen, you game went back to the old version which ends at level 2825. Here are some tips to help you get back on track: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep