Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't have a pink gear wheel to click on to get rid of the Buddy Challenge. I just want to play alone and get rid of this. You all are the ones who made it, shouldn't it be a quick fix???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have an update for you on the buddy challenge if you play it on a mobile device. You can now opt out of this challenge. You can read all about it here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/superstar-information-post-can-i-opt-out-of-playing-the-buddy-challenge
Hi Bruce, it's not a top priority at the moment so not sure how long it will take to make changes on the buddy challenge.