Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I reinstalled candy crush and I used to be on level 3647 before I deleted the app and when I reinstalled the app and logged into Facebook I’m back at level 3261 . Can you please help me get back at the level I was at before
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kai, in the last paragraph there is a "here' hyperlink. Click on it and complete the contact form. They can go into your account and manually add your progress back.
I did but it didn’t work
Hi Kai, please follow the steps on this link to help you get your progress back: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep