Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 3791 I collect all the keys and it releases the candy combo (stripe/bomb) when I activated the combo it's not clearing the jelly square that the stripe was sitting in
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi er979, I just looked at this video to get a better idea of what you are talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=wOSBJTy5D3Y
It did clear in this video so when you combine the wrapped with the stripped you didn't clear the jelly underneath the striped candy?