Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Apparently you used to get 35 moves on level 553, but now you only get 14. This level is impossible to complete in only 14 moves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Leo, I am just a volunteer who comes here to help the players with their questions. I cannot control how they make the changes or why they make the changes. If there is only a couple of complaints then they won't make the change. The studio monitors these levels all the time. They check to see how many clear them and how long it takes to clear them. I can't tell you how many times I have come here responding to these questions and a day or two later I see another response saying that they cleared the level.
So, how many questions and requests do you need from us before you get this issue fixed? This has been going on for at least 8 weeks now. What’s the point of allowing us to communicate to you at KING when our concerns are not attended to in a timely fashion? There used to be 35 moves and now there’s 14. Do you want us to spend more money to clear the levels? Is that why you lowered the move counts for so many levels?
Hi Jayla,
Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends