Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
MY CANDY CRUSH DOES NOT WANT TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET IT KEEPS ON SAYING I DO NOT HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION. WHAT DO I DO? I CANNOT UNINSTALL IT. MORE THAN TWO LEVELS ARE NOT BACKED UP. PLEASE ASSIST ASAP.
THANK YOU.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same for quite a while. I am playing on an iPhone 14. I cannot receive any help with getting players to help with extra men
Hi Tshalofelo, no one has reported connection issues on a mobile device here so perhaps you are finding a new glitch. Please try to follow the steps on this link to see if the troubleshooting tips help you: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android