Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
II’ve checked prior questions about this but still only get 14 moves and there is no video (that I can find) that shows me how to do this. Am I to wait to be allotted 35 moves or am I stuck with the impassable 14 ???can someone clarify please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Wendy,
Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends
Thanks!!