Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Took the advice to check for updates in Candy Crush as I Can't get past level 889. Lost my 12 hands & 9 lollipop hammers. Will I get them back? Grrrrr
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi sharonlee, if they were rewarded boosters then I'm sorry but King cannot reimburse you for them. If they were purchased then I would have to give you a link regarding the purchase. Please let me know if it's the latter.