Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why i don't have the "griezelspurt" on de pc version since a week. I don't know the name in english... ;-)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi flipmo, since I had no idea what it was I went to Google to translate it. It said "creepy spurt" which doesn't help me either. Was this an event or a challenge? I know that the Space Dash/Helmet was taken off the computer version because the studio found a glitch in the HTML5 coding and they are trying to resolve it. It can only be played on mobile devices until further notice.