Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, i'd like to reset my progress on candy crush game without changing my facebook account. Can you help me?Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Daniele, then please set up a new Kingdom account and start at the beginning again. I don't work for King so I just come here and volunteer my time to help the players with their questions. So it's certainly not my policy and I can totally empathize with what you are saying.
Hi, thanks for your reply, in fact I'd like to start from level one because I'm currently at level 3811 and honestly I find them too difficult, I do not know it is your policy to produce levels almost impossible, you can not overcome unless you try for 1000 times.
thanks
Hi Daniele, are you asking to start again at level 1? King cannot reset you but you can try a couple of things. You can play the game through the Kingdom but make sure not to sync it with your Facebook account. Start on King.com and create an account. If you already have a Kingdom account, you can set up a new account but make sure that you don't sync it with anything. The only other way is to play without Facebook but then you can lose your progress at any time because Facebook saves your progress on the server.