Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
I’ve been playing for a while without logging in to Facebook or King. When I logged into Facebook all my progress was lost and when I quickly logged of, all my progress is still lost. Could you please help me restore my progress??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Give it time Kim because they have a lot of messages to read and respond to. I suggest that you do sign up for one of those accounts because they need you to have an account in order to get your progress back.
The link didn’t help me at all. As I said, I’ve never logged in to Facebook or Kingdom.
I’ve filled in the form, which is linked in the troubleshooting article, twice. No respond.
Hi Kim,
Please follow the steps on this link: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
If the troubleshooting doesn't work in the last paragraph there is a "here" hyperlink. Click on it and complete the contact form. They can go into your account and manually add your progress back.